Melbourne Cricket Coaching based in Melbourne, Victoria and provides a wide range of coaching programs for all levels.
Co-Founder and Head coach- Prabath Nissanka represented Sri Lanka in Test and ODI cricket. He is an Accredited Level 3 high-performance coach and a personal trainer who has provided outstanding coaching for cricketers of all ages for over 15 years. Prabath specialises in assisting male and female cricketers from beginners to adults.
Prabath and his highly qualified coaches ensure all participants are coached in a professional, safe and inclusive environment which promotes improved performance, skills, technique and greater game understanding and awareness. The coaching programs are designed and implemented to meet the diverse needs of players. Enhanced confidence, self-esteem and striving for personal bests are also important outcomes from Prabath’s comprehensive program.
A lot of players have passed through Prabath’s coaching which is highly respected throughout the cricket community in Australia and overseas. Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Kulasekara, Thisara Perera are players Prabath has coached along with many representative players as well as those who love the game and want to be the best they can be.
To provide a pathway for young cricketers to play cricket at the highest level.
- Integrity- We develop the qualities of being honest and having strong moral principles.
- Sportsmanship- We develop fair and generous behaviour and treatment for others in a sporting contest.
- Encouragement-We give support, confidence and hope to others.
- Team Spirit- Be proud and loyal to the team that wants their team to be the best.
- Enjoyment- We teach players the process of taking pleasure in playing.
What We Do
Our coaching programs are designed to help cricketers with their technique, skills, mental preparation and fitness. We make sure you succeed in cricket.
Our Training Centres
- Casey Stadium
- Cricket Connect, Hallam(main centre)
- City Power Centre
- Western Sports Centre